Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oh achey Sunday....


will Monday be any better? I sure hope so. I don't know the last time I spent pretty much the *entire* day laid out flat on my back not wanting to move. I'm sure doing that didn't make the body aches any better, but damn I was tired and achey yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I had some short spurts of energy where I cleaned up the upstairs, did the dishes, flipped over a load of laundry, or hit the *B-A-double L* for a while but sheesh; I think I took a total of 2 or 3, 2 hour naps yesterday. The gals weren't kidding when they told me the second round of the Neulasta shot (bone marrow stimulation) could knock me flat. Dang. Today is another day, today is a new day, today will be a better day. I WILL be practicing yoga this morning (as soon as I'm done hitting the B-A-double L for the doggies and as soon as I finish my coffee. I got up early at least and went for a fast paced walk to get my joints moving and I think that's helped some.

Some good points so far, I'm not experiencing nausea like I did last time, and I don't have the raw "pukey" throat feeling that I did for the entire week last time. That's super nice; let's hope it stays that way.

One thing I know for sure...going to Drum Line rehearsal tomorrow and Wednesday is going to do me a world of good. I miss my kiddos, the sounds of the drums, and how they can just effortlessly make me forget all my problems and make me feel like the best teacher/"mother" in the world. Until tomorrow, though, I will enjoy a day of yoga, lounging at the pool and having Rachel stay with us for a few days this week. That should be great fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment