Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tshirts are in the process...get your orders in please!!


Allrighty folks...tshirts are being professionally artworked up and once I get the email w/the artwork in it and once I approve it I'll post it so you can see what they look like.

Tshirts are $15 a piece and I need at least an order of 12 per shirt to get them going....

Tshirt 1: Kickin' It! (front) TEAM EMILY (back)

Tshirt 2: Drummin for the Cure The Stout Foundation (around a bass drum w/ribbon inside) (front) TEAM STOUT (back)

Bracelets are $5 a piece

Pink Drum Sticks are $15 a pair

******

If you're interested in ordering a shirt, please send me an email, facebook message, reply to this post, or text me and tell me the SIZE you're wanting, then drop the money in the mail. Checks need to be made out to me for now, but please put "Drummin' for the Cure" in the memo and once I'm officially a tax-exempt foundation I'll send you a receipt.

Please help me get this foundation up and running and raising money. Pimp out my stuff to your friends and family. Everyone needs to help the cause, and this could be a fun way for them to do so.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment