Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Please help me get my foundation rolling...


I really don't want to become a huge bother, but I'd really like for people to actually SUPPORT my foundation instead of just telling me they're going too. Even though I do not have the artwork proofs for the Drummin' for the Cure or Kickin' it! shirts, they are ready to be ordered (bu I need 12 shirts per order to get it rolling and I'm halfway there on both). The Drummin' for the Cure picture that can be seen on this post is the basic gist for that tshirt, and the Kickin' it! can be found through the "Kickin' Cancer's A$$" link.





I don't normally beg, and I don't want to become a pest, but PLEASE if you have any inkling that you want to buy a shirt, sticks, bracelets (currently waiting on the second batch to arrive) please please PLEASE get me your money. Remember that checks need to be made out to me for now, put "Drummin' for the Cure" in the memo line so when I have my tax-exempt status I can send you a receipt.

Shirts are $15
Sticks are $15
Bracelets are $5
Coming Soon: Car Decals, and chemo blankets, and other assorted items as we come across them...

No comments:

Post a Comment