Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy anniversary honey...I love you


Five years ago, at six o'clock on this day, we said "I do" to one another. We promised to take care of one another through sickness and silliness, to love and cherish each other even when we drive one another a little batty, and of course to support one another through good times and bad. Thank you for being my rock, my supporter, my biggest champion, and my compass as we move through this journey together. I know it's scary and I know it's absurdly stupid but I thank you for being my voice of reason, keeping me sane, and loving me even though I am bald. You are the man I love and the one I will grow old with. Thank you for choosing me, and continuing to choose me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment