Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

a relaxing sunday to look forward too...

I'm starting to get the hang of this "relax mode" on the weekends. It still feels odd not having to get up and go to work on Saturday and Sunday, but not as weird as it used to feel. I've already progressed through a good portion of house chores that needed to be done, am downloading one of my favorite yoga practices so I can have it on my iPod and will venture out to GC to see everyone and have some champagne. Probably a nap later, and possibly in the sun if it stays out and doesn't rain.

Enjoy your relaxing Sunday everyone!

Currently I'm feeling: Not as stiff and sore today so that's nice. It's more in the muscles now instead of both the muscle and the ribhead.
Procrastinating: Steam-mopping the floors again.
Reading: Re-reading "The Concubine's Daughter".
Watching: The original Superman
Doing to make me smile: Getting the chores out of the way now instead of later.

No comments:

Post a Comment