Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

thanks goes out to the following...

So I've received numerous gifts from family and friends and would like to take a moment to thank them, so I hope you're reading!

Bill & Gerry: Thank you for the delicious chocolate (the lavender was delish!) and the prayers. the boxes were quite cute, you're very talented Bill! :)

Don & Sara: Thank you for the Willow Tree figure, Healing Grace. So beautiful. Thanks for thinking of me. :)

Becki & Abbey: Thank you so much for the beautiful scarf and Burt's Bee's mani/pedi set. So decadant! Can't wait to wear the scarf!! :)

Thomas: Thank you for my guardian angel. It hangs above my kitchen sink. Love having a piece of Thomas in the house. :)

Bob, Britney, Luke & Evie: Thank you for the awesome kickin' cancer shoes, which I blogged about, and for the manicure sugar scrub & lotion. That stuff is amazing; I gotta go buy some now!

The Bailey family: Thanks for everything, the hat, blanket, flowers, shaved heads, supporting me and pimping out my foundation's stuff. :)

To everyone who has bought a shirt so far: Thank you so much for helping me get this foundation going. It's going to be a long process to the finish line, but I'll persevere and your support will help me get there. :)

**If I've missed you, don't worry. As soon as my brain fires off the memory I'll add it in. :)**


No comments:

Post a Comment