Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to my *fabulous* friend Dana!!!!!



WELCOME TO THE FLIRTY AND DIRTY THIRTIES DANA!!!!! I'm *so* glad you're finally here! It's going to be a *fabulous* decade for you; I just know it. ;)










For Dana on her 30th Birthday

Everyone should have a friend like you...

You crack me up with your laughter,
You've let me cry on your shoulder.

You've given me a big hug when the world was too much to handle,
And you've been the swift kick in the pants when I've needed it most.

I thank you for that.

Everyone should have a friend like you...

You touch my heart with your support and kindness,
Time after time you've come to the rescue when life got tough,
You've brightened up the routine of my life with your smile,
And your laughter has healed my wounded soul.

I thank you for that.

Everyone should have a friend like you...

Because a friend like you is a mirror of the self,
Someone who compliments your own self,
And indicates who you are as a person.

In you I have found so much of myself including many of the same insecurities, likes, dislikes (do we need to talk about peep-toe booties?), and philosophies, but most of all I have found a genuine, caring friend whom I care for deeply and I thank you for that.

Everyone should have a friend like you.

Complete inner-peace and happiness. This is what I wish for you on this, your 30th Birthday.

Much love,
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment