Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

nothing much to say on this rainy monday...


Poo on the rain. I have absolutely *nothing* to do this week except for what I want and it's raining. Blah. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of projects I can create out of thin air I just don't want it to be raining. :(


Currently I'm feeling:
Tired and stiff. I slept too long this morning and it's backfired on me
Procrastinating: My yoga practice. Need to eat which means yoga has to wait an hour
Reading: Re-reading "Eat, Pray, Love".
Watching:"The View", even though I despise this show anymore...need to change the channel
Doing to make me smile: Not sure what I'm going to do today to make me smile cause it can't involve $$ and all I want to do right now is go buy some canvas's and paints cause I have a creative bug going on right now. Maybe colored pencils and paper will appease the craving for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment