Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chemo done, Surgery done, Cancer's A$$ Kicked!, Two weeks off and Monday is on the horizon....


I'm excited as all get out that I get to go back to work tomorrow but I must admit I *am* a little trepidatious about how much it's going to wear me out. Oh wow...I bet you *money* I wind up taking a 4 hour nap when I get home tomorrow (and probably every day this week). I'm gonna do what I do, though: push it through, full of energy, smiling away, and all with an a$$-kickin' pair of shoes on. I'm tellin' ya, ya'll at school better notice my shoes tomorrow! Aye! Aye! ;)

Can't wait to see all my kiddos big and small, and all my teacher friends and get back into the swing of things. Yay!

Check in tomorrow for the report :)

No comments:

Post a Comment