Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

one night down, maybe one more to go?


So spent my first night in the hospital under the care of some very nice ladies. I am still very sore, but that's to be expected, but at least the grogginess is going away (not sure what I said under the influence of those happy drugs ha!) So, my dear followers and friends/family, I am doing just fine so far. Hopefully I will get to go home today, but if not another stay in this fancy room under the care of fabulous nurses is fine by me! I'm just glad this is part is finished and now I can concentrate on healing and getting my new boobies!

3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet girl...you are brave beyond brave in how you've faced all of this, but this photo made me cry. I know it's been years, but I wish I could be there to pat your hand (because a hug would probably hurt) and bring you flowers. You are frequently on my mind. I'm so glad this part is over, but for the healing. Hopefully some easier times are coming now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Geneva, don't cry, it's okay. Yes it does hurt, but the knowledge that I have a miniscule risk of developing breast cancer again is worth the hurt. Thank you for the well wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and hope you are continuing to do well. The offer still stands to bring you a meal anytime now that you are home recovering. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete