Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Stout is Out!!!

Ahhh Christmas Break. What a wonderful feeling that it's finally here, yet oddly bizarre. I really thought this semester was going to drag by with a slowness that would make me wanna puke; but surprisingly it has raced by at a speed that seems inhumanly possible. Finding the lump seems like two lifetimes ago, Chemo seems like it happened in a distant past, marching camp seems like a dream, marching season a blur. Day after day, class after class, grade after grade, doctor's appointment after doctor's appointment, rehearsal after rehearsal. It's been one wild ride.



I'm ready to relax for a bit and focus on myself. To finish the basement floor and get some paint up on the walls. Have fun with our friends and loved ones, sleep in late and do a whole lot of nothing. I hope that all of my friends, family, and loved ones out there have an absolutely wonderfully Merry Christmas, and a safe and Happy New Year!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!



3 comments:

  1. Nice that Booger made the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we tried to get him to stay on the couch above my left shoulder, but he ran off before the shutter clicked. at least, i don't see him in the picture....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the coffee table screen right.

    Good thing I'm a stalker, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete