Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm on house arrest this weekend...


*laugh* at least that's how I have to think about it in order to just stay here. It's hard to stay here at home and not go to the game when I know I won't be feeling icky till Sunday...*BUT*...never fear, I'm not going anywhere. I learned my lesson last time w/the non-stop weekend and the repercussions that followed, I'm not doing that again. Hmm-mmm, no sir, no way. So...I shall stay here this weekend, quite possibly right here in this chair and just relax. Lots of movies are in my future I do believe. Maybe I'll stay in my jammies all weekend too! A hot bath is a must, some light cleaning, and some yoga will of course round it out. Now the most important question is...what am I going to eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment