Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today the jiggle begins to disappear...

and all I really have to say is Hallelujah!

The fact that I was officially released by my doctor's to return to a normal exercise routine is beyond thrilling. Of course "let pain be your guide" is going to be the mantra for a while, but damn it felt good to do that 20minutes of yoga this morning. I've definitely lost a lot of flexibility and I can't quite stretch my arms up all the way but that's okay because soon, very soon, I will be able to and then there'll be NO stopping me!

This also means that we're getting much much closer to the end. Only two more fill appointments and then we talk surgery! I can't wait to get these weird tissue expanders swapped out for real implants and get through that final healing. Oh what joyous day that is going to be. My hair's coming back with a bang, my strength and energy level are raising slowly day by day, and the pain is slowly subsiding. Chemo seems like a distant dream, and even the mastectomy surgery and subsequent surgery seem far in the past. I'm truly on the mend and getting back to my regular life. How awesome is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment