Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Can I get an "Amen!"


Oh yes you may! "AMEN! my sistah's and brotha's...Thanksgiving break is almost here! Hallelujah!!"

Oh...excuse me...got a little excited there for a moment; but then again, why *not* get excited?! I know that all of you out there in the world who don't teach, may not understand the level of euphoria all of us teachers are rising towards. Five days *off!*. Sure, only three of them are from school and many of them might just be spent traveling in the car, but...Five.Days.Off. Count 'em...onetwothreefourfive. Five!

Hahaha!!! I get giddy with relief just thinking about it. I've been trying *so* hard to keep everything I've been going through from affecting work. I feel I've done a fairly good job of it...I also did a *really* good job of "letting go" let's not forget that...but damn if I'm not exhausted. I mean...Whew! Stick a fork in me and call me done-zo. And now there are five days stretching out ahead of me. An eternity of time to schedule, arrange, laze about, exercise, paint my toes (yes I did just type that), be with the hubby, be with family, be with friends & stay up late and actually PARTY! Sleep in late (and I don't mean 730), get back to yoga, catch up on things to be done, work on cookies and Christmas cards, watch "A Christmas Story" at least 3 times while decorating the house...ya know, just be ME.

*sigh* one more day...one more day...


1 comment:

  1. Take a BREAK! Official. No self-imposed burdens! Have a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete