Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

things that i'm grateful for...



to everything there is the opposite. so this is the page for what I am grateful for...

*my husband
*my family
*my inlaws
*our friends
*my girlfriends
*my dogs
*my life
*my job
*my drum line kids
*catching it early
*yoga
*my band kids
*having humor and sarcasm
*taking it all with a grain of salt
*the fabulous shoes that Bob, Britney, Evie and Luke sent me
*the GORGEOUS scarves all my girlfriends gave me
*the beautiful plant my girlfriends gave me
*not having any cancer (that they can see) anywhere else in my body
*finally getting started with this whole chemo thing cause the sooner we start the sooner we're done
*going for a walk this morning
*sleeping well last night
*enjoying a cup of coffee on a quiet sunday morning
*Lilly-dog snuggled up at my feet on this quiet sunday morning
*Buck-dog still upstairs in bed (*yes!)
*feeling like I can actually get some yoga done today
*taking control and shaving off my hair. so glad my head doesn't hurt anymore.
*getting closer to setting up my foundation

1 comment:

  1. Few other things to be grateful for.....

    Waiters and waitresses who bring free refills without asking
    Picking the perfect nacho off someone else’s plate
    Eating the last piece of dessert somebody left at your house
    Wearing underwear just out of the dryer
    Anything that can grow wings
    Sleeping in new bed sheets
    Real-bearded Santas
    Living with someone who doesn’t mind killing spiders
    Planning for snoozes
    Using Rock-Paper-Scissors to settle anything
    Neighbors with pools
    Using Q-Tips the way you’re not supposed to use them
    Somebody flashing their high beams to warn you about the cops
    The smell of rain on a hot sidewalk
    Perfect parallel-parking on the first try
    Eating cookies like Cookie Monster
    The Runaway Truck Ramp
    Getting a trucker to blow their horn
    Snow days
    Having a whole row by yourself on the plane
    Getting served breakfast in bed
    That feeling you get right after you just vomited
    Getting something with actual handwriting on it in the mail
    Taking your shoes and socks off after a really long day
    The smell and sound of a campfire
    The Five Second Rule
    When the gift receipt is already in the box
    The other side of the pillow
    The smell of the coffee aisle in the grocery store
    Celebrities on Sesame Street
    New Socks Day
    The smell of crayons
    That one really good pen that never gets lost
    Celebrating your pet’s birthday even though they have no idea what’s going on

    found these at 1000awesomethings.com

    ReplyDelete