Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sleeping in the big bed

I certainly hope my sweet little boy begins a turn around here soon. This waking up in the middle of the night yelling for me and needing water,  juice, or a hug is fatiguing this already exhausted mama.

Part of me says to just plop him in our bed from the start because he does the best there and will sleep all night long but the other part says this is just a phase that soon will end and that I need to stick to the routine of shower time and jammies with daddy then rocker time and stories with mommy followed by snuggles and transfer into his bed 

Or maybe it's time to turn his bed into a toddler bed so we just start there and I can slip out instead of jostling him around from rocker to crib. I don't know. What I do know is that my energy levels are in the pits and this can't continue much longer without me breaking in some way.

Which won't be good for anyone.

So here's hoping the three, 2 hour naps I received last night are enough to power me through my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment