Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

11 years of teaching...

9 more days until my 11th year of teaching wraps up. I honestly can not believe it. It does not seem possible yet here I am staring down the home stretch of my 11th year. Wow.

So many changes have taken place in my personal life and the biggest one in my professional life is on the horizon. It's really really official now. I've signed the contract. I'm gathering the necessary info I need and making purchases for next year. I am, for real, teaching band AND orchestra next year and I couldn't be more excited and scared at the same time.

I know I can do this. I know I have a LOT to prove, mainly to myself but also to others, however I don't think I would have been given this assignment were there any shadow of a doubt in any of the higher ups mind's about me.

This is truly MY time and I intend to run with it and rock it out like no other. This is truly a spontaneous evolution about to take place and I hope you're along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment