Om Namah Shivaya

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy 3 weeks JP. You are my everything.

3weeks

Happy 3 weeks to our baby boy.  This song describes exactly how I feel.  Love you.

"You Are" by Carolyn Dawn Johnson
 
The sunlight on my shoulders,
the smile on my face.
My secret weapon, 
my favorite place.
The reason my heart skips a beat,
the broom that sweeps me off my feet.
 
A gentle inspiration,
my weary soul's salvation, 
the half that makes me whole. 
The gravity that grounds me,
the arms I want around me,
never letting go.
 
I've lived, I've lived enough
To know what is, and what's not.
You are...you are.
 
All the love I wanna make,
Every breath that I wanna take
The rush that's runnin', down my spine.
The touch that takes me every time.
 
An innocent seduction, oh I can't get enough and,
can't help but let it show.
I lose all my composure, I'm totally exposing   
the reason I let go... 

I've lived, I've lived enough 
I know what is, and what's not. 
You are...you are
 
My every hope, 
My every dream, 
You are my everything!

I've lived, I've lived enough,
I know what is, and I know what's not
You are...you are...you are
 
The sunlight on my shoulders,
the smile on my face.
My secret weapon,
 my favorite place...

Sept. 21st, 2012
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment